BSF larvae are an excellent source of alternative protein and other nutrients.
- 40% protein, including 9 essential amino acids to build strong muscles.
- Absorbable calcium, magnesium and phosphorus for healthy bones, teeth and coat.
- Antioxidant Omega 3-6-9 to increase immunity and prevent tumors.
- Chitin is a natural prebiotic for healthy intestinal microflora.
Why Fluffy Fly
By gentle IR drying we remove unnecessary moisture from the larvae leaving only the most valuable components: protein, calcium and fiber. The larvae are airy, crispy and easy to digest.
Their size is only 2 cm, so they are suitable even for small pets and younglings. Thanks to IR drying, the chitinous shell of the larvae becomes tender and crispy - even baby pets will crunch them with ease and delight.
A nice bonus: it’s so environmentally friendly. We rear larvae on discarded products from supermarkets. This way the food that we didn’t eat doesn’t end up in waste, but becomes a useful resource for the production of environmentally friendly and nutritious treats.
Who is “Fluffy fly” for?
Our product is suitable for insectivorous and omnivorous pets. Hamsters, rats, gerbils, sugar possums, hedgehogs and meerkats will love them. As well as reptiles, parrots, ducks and birds, fish and turtles.
And now in more detail:
- For pets of all ages to prevent protein deficiency.
- For young pets to ensure active and healthy growth.
- For pregnant and lactating females, when they need several times more energy and protein!
- For older animals, when the risk of tumors increases and the absorption of calcium decreases.
Feeding recommendation: 1 teaspoon 1-3 times a week, pure or mixed with the main food.